Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Heat Blow Another One!

Another day, another Heat loss.
This one was fun to watch. Not just in the sense of bad play by the Heat, but I really liked the way the Blazers played. Great rebounding, defense, a lot of effort. Great job. I don’t know whether the Heat will be able to pull it together at all this year. We’ll find out though.
Of course, after the game we heard the complaints. I really want to tell them just to shut up. Just shut up. Please stop blaming the media, please don’t twist what you have said when we heard it. Have you ever heard to THINK before you speak???
When watching the game, I was surprised to see Bosh drive to the rim. I immediately got on the phone and called my friend if he had seen it. Yes, he was surprised too. It is really sad for you as a player if you never drive to the rim, and you call someone when you do. He’s like Vince Carter in that respect. You call your friend when he tries.
Bosh, after the game and after he wiped his face, decided to comment on his lack of touches:
"It is common sense, we can talk about it, but I think it's evident," Bosh said. "I just have to get [the ball] where I'm effective. I'm a big man. I can shoot the ball but I'm a big man. So I have to get it where big guys get it. Then I feel I can start helping out this team more."

"I've got to get back in my comfort zone, I haven't been in my comfort zone," Bosh said. "A lot of things are new for me. I just have to be more aggressive in demanding [the ball in my] comfort zone, you know I'll take the fault for that... I'm effective down in the low post area, so that is where I need to start getting the ball. I need to be assertive in demanding it."

"I'm saying what I need to do as a player, a closed mouth doesn't get fed," Bosh said. "I'm uncomfortable now so you might as well do something else. If there's a disagreement or something, that's fine, we can talk about it. If they don't want that, that's OK, but I just feel that I have to be my normal self. I'm not there right now. I haven't been there many times this season."
Whoa there Chris. Since when have you been a post player? Yes you can shoot, that’s all you do! In the losing streak, he’s been getting about .5 less post touches a game than before the streak. POINT  5!!! (Thanks ESPN). Is that really much less? I don’t understand why he wants so many post touches. He isn’t really a good post player, no matter what he thinks.
James said this:
"How do we explain it? We can't. This isn't rock bottom for us. Crazy thing is, we could lose every game and still make the playoffs in the Eastern Conference."
You really think you could lose every game and still make the playoffs?  STUPID LEBRON COMMENT ALERT!!! Again, try to THINK before you speak. That comment makes NO SENCE UNLESS YOU READ IT WRONG OR SOMETHING!!!
Next game is against the Lakers. You say that they won last time. Remember that was when Jackson was complaining about Christmas holiday games? You think the Lakers were all there? No, they weren’t. Anyone in attendance, bring some spare tissues in case Bosh needs some!
(Time for the one game I root for LAL.)
*Shudder*

LeBron James
Chris Bosh
Dwight Howard
Magic Johnson
Moses Malone
Jason Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment