Tuesday, March 8, 2011

More Quotes on Crygate!

Kobe and Dwight decided to weigh into the Crygate controversy.

"I used to cry after all my basketball games," said Howard, "then one of my teammates said 'Look Dwight, you're in the NBA now, you're going to have 82 games a year plus the playoffs, so just get it back next game.' If they were crying it means they really care about winning. If you keep losing the same way every time you're gonna be hurt. I wouldn't be surprised if they were, but I can't believe they were crying. [The last time I cried was when] we lost in the Finals to the Lakers."
Kobe said:
"I mean it's . . . everybody truly responds differently. If guys are crying in the locker room, they're crying in the locker room. It doesn't mean they're chumps, doesn't mean they're soft, doesn't mean anything. That's just how they respond to it."
Well, Mr.Bryant, have you ever cried in the locker room?
"No. Uh, no."
Update!
Phil Jackson joins in on the fun!

“This is the NBA: No Boys Allowed,” Phil Jackson said. “Big boys don’t cry. But if you’re going to do it, do it in the toilet where no one sees you.”

Do you think this is the Heat being soft? Or is it Spoelstra leaking stuff that happens all the time but never gets out? Tell us by commenting!

No comments:

Post a Comment